Audit Assistant for Accountants
Financial Reporting Checklists
Clever checklists to ensure your financial statements comply with the reporting standards. Including:
- IFRS and PBE Checklists
- Small Charity Reporting Checklists (Tier 3 PBE and Tier 4 PBE)
- SPFS for FPE Checklist
- See Financial Reporting Checklists on support site for more details.
Year-end Client Data Collection Tool
Use the Audit Assistant sharing tool to collect data for your annual compilation and tax work. Gather client data faster and in a format that you can easily use.
- May be customised individually or for the whole firm
- Client may upload any type of attachment (Excel, Word, PDF etc), or link to files in their Google Drive or similar repository
- Shared for online data collection, with the account receiving an automatic email once the client has completed the checklist
- See Year-end Client Data Collection Tool on support site for more details.
Tier 4 PBE Simple Format Reporting Tool
The tool is an Audit Assistant style work-book that can be used by an accountant or their client to enter data for the Performance Report – Entity Information, Statement of Service Performance, Statement of Receipts and Payments, Statement of Resources and Commitments and Notes to the Performance Report.
- See Tier 4 PBE Simple Format Reporting Tool on support site for more details.
Financial Reporting Regime Tool
This tool may be used to test that your client has chosen a suitable reporting regime or to help you choose the appropriate standards to adopt for your compilation work.
- The tool may be used independently of audit, review or compilation job, to decide which regime applies
- The regime selection tool produces a report that may then be attached as PDF into client file to show how the reasoning behind the regime selection
- See Financial Reporting Regime Tool on support site for more details.
Annual Compilation File
The annual compilation file meets the need for a central digital repository for annual compilation work.
- Easy trial balance import from Xero and other common software
- Includes annual rollover
- Meets SES-2 requirements and Code of Ethics (2019) requirements
- Full online collaboration with team and client
- Financial reporting checklists for all kinds of entities
- See Annual Compilation File for more details.