Audit Assistant is all about helping users to powerfully collaborate with each other, with their clients, with third parties and with us using real-time cloud-based technology to increase accuracy and reduce stress. We take complex auditing and accounting standards and break them down into usable workflows and checklists.
Powerful, cloud-based platform
- Supporting data in any format may be attached and links created to other repositories or software.
- Encrypted data transfer plus optional additional user security.
- Additional customisation may be carried out at client and template level as required.
- Trial Balance and other data may be imported from common software.
- Journals may be added to send back to client software.
Real-time access for instant client interaction and collaboration
- Allows multiple users access to jobs in real-time for multi-site access and review.
- Online sharing of pages with clients and other third parties.
- Work may be completed and reviewed online, including from tablet and smart-phone.
- Full risk assessment, key issues, follow-up points, review notes and management points may be added.
- Includes customisable engagement, confirmation and management letters, plus final reports.
Up to date with the latest assurance, compliance and reporting standards
- Audit Assistant IFRS, Charity/PBE, and other audit jobs are based around the International Auditing Standards (ISA (NZ)), ASA (AU).
- Work-books utilising current Review Engagement Standards, the Agreed Upon Procedures Standard, and Compliance Standards are also available
- Work-book templates are updated as new standards become applicable
- Work-papers and checklists are cross-referenced and hyper linked to the standards with on-line links.
- We also have checklists of NZ versions of the PBE and IFRS Standards (both included in audit workbooks and stand-alone).
Annual rollover function minimises repetition in future periods
- Completed job (including attachments) may be exported for archiving.
- Jobs may be paperless or printed.
Integrated knowledge base with helpful tips and regular articles
- Contextual help linked to articles and videos designed to assist with use of both features and content.
- Online fast support and feedback so that our development is in tune with what users need.
- Full training (live or online) and PDF handbook provided.
- Regular practical articles based on our research around issues facing auditors of smaller entities.
Pricing levels and features to suit your firm size and client type
- Simple pricing levels for small, medium and large firms.
- Monthly subscription plan.
- Custom packages and content add-ons available on request.
- Data migration and client set-up help options.
- Basic support included in fixed monthly costs.
- A “charity” level at a heavily discounted rate to assist users providing services on a discounted or pro bono basis to small charities, clubs and social enterprise groups.
- Custom integrations and specialised assurance/review applications in non-CA professions and industries.