Work at Audit Assistant
Senior Content Developer
Location: NZ or Australia
Do you have a great audit background but your current role isn’t quite using all your creativity and business development skills? This could be the opportunity you are looking for.
We are looking for someone with strong experience in the financial auditing world, including a sound understanding of International Auditing Standards, to take the role of our senior content developer.
- The candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, but also be able to keep the big picture in mind.
- They will be experienced at writing and editing, including putting complex content into plain English.
- Experience in audit review and management is required.
- They will be clear verbal communicators, as there is a training element to the role.
- Familiarity with Audit Assistant will be a distinct advantage.
- A reasonably high level of computer literacy is required, but actual coding skills are not required.
- The successful candidate will have suitable qualifications, and be a current member of CAANZ or CPA.
The job will involve:
- Overseeing the development of content on our new platform.
- Input into the workflow and software features that support the content.
- Maintaining existing content to the latest standards (ISAs/ASAs and IFRSs).
- Overseeing the development of supporting materials and training materials.
- Presenting training, in terms of using Audit Assistant and presenting general audit training targeting SME and LCE work (both live and recorded).
- Remote file review as part of our training and support.
- Sales and support including presenting Audit Assistant to new users – both in person and remotely.
- Support of technical auditing nature via help-desk and phone.
We are based in Whangarei, NZ, however, most of the time our team works remotely, gathering a couple of times a year for in-person meetings. The successful candidate will be based in and have worked in Audit in NZ or Australia as Australasia/Oceania is our primary market.
Audit Assistant values great customer service and a positive work environment. We cultivate a culture of trust, collaboration, and personal responsibility. The starting remuneration will be in the range of a salary for an Audit Manager, however, the right person will be able to advance from this depending on how well they fill the role.
This is a full-time role, however, we would consider a part-time role – at least initially.
There is a great future with Audit Assistant, including the opportunity for advancement into an equity interest in the company. Interested? Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.