21 October 2020
Our current Australia-specific content includes:
- AULCEA Special Purpose – Charity: For audits of Smaller Charities (Less Complex Entities), referencing ASAs – for Australian entities preparing financial statements in terms of the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission Act 2012.
- AULCEA Special Purpose – Company: For audits of Smaller Companies (Less Complex Entities), referencing ASAs – for Australian entities preparing financial statements in terms of the Corporations Act 2001.
- AUS Agreed-Upon Procedures: For use in engagements that involve the performance of procedures of an assurance nature from which no conclusion or opinion is expressed, and no assurance is provided to intended users – based on ASRS 4400.
- AUS IFRS Requirements Checklist: For use in AUS IFRS reporting – Incorporating disclosures required under Australian equivalents to International Financial Reporting Standards.
- AUS IFRS Audits – Not-For-Profit Entities: For audits of GPFS Not-For-Profit entities – including the 2019 AASB checklists – referencing ASAs.
- AUS Review Engagement: For general review engagements in Australia – based on ASRE 2400
More content is being released.
We provide help for onboarding, client migration and setup, training modules, and ongoing review to ensure firms are using the templates well.
We also specialise in working with our clients to make custom content specifically for their firm approach, and even reseller accounts for similar applications based on our platform.
Contact Us for a free trial or to find out more.