Why join us?
This is rare opportunity for a someone who has trained and worked in the auditing and accounting world to use their experience and expertise and also develop their support, sales and training skills in our friendly, service-focussed company. Our clients are assurance professionals in the Australasia/Pacific region who use our cloud-based software to complete their assurance assignments.
What will you be doing?
You will be ensuring that existing users are receiving the best possible products and service, and that new users are receiving the help they need to successfully implement our software. Specifically:
- Assisting with development of new products and services,
- Maintaining existing content to the latest standards,
- Providing support to our clients,
- Creation of training materials,
- Potentially involvement in sales and training, involving travel within the region.
What skills and background will you need?
- The ability to translate complex audit processes into clear workflow in plain English,
- Familiarity with Auditing and Accounting standards and audit processes,
- Great communication skills,
- High level written English for technical content and training material,
- Ability to work with a team plus strong self-motivation,
- Confidence using cloud-based software of various sorts,
- You will need to be eligible to live and work in New Zealand long-term to be considered for this role i.e NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Remuneration, location and hours
- Full time (part time/flexible working week is also possible),
- Professional development opportunities abound
- Based at "The Orchard" shared workspace, Whangarei, Northland, NZ,
- Remuneration package flexible depending on qualifications, experience and skills.
All enquiries treated in strict confidence.
If this sounds like great fit for you, send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.