A rare opportunity to grow your career and exercise a wide variety of skills with a progressive and service-focussed company, while reaping the benefits of the Northland lifestyle. This is an exciting time for us, as we are currently rapidly growing our range of products and services, plus expanding into new markets.
Why join us?
Who wouldn't want to live and work in stunning Northland? Housing is still affordable, the sun is always warm, and the beach and amenities at our doorstep. What more could you ask for? A great job?
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and skills in all aspects of assurance work, work with great people and a wide variety of CA firms, and have potential for travel.
We are seeking a suitably qualified self-motivated person with audit training and experience to join an excellent developing business with a great culture. You will be involved in providing support to our clients, development of training materials, maintaining existing content to the latest audit and accounting standards and assisting with development of new products and services.
You will be responsible for ensuring that existing users are receiving the best possible service, and that new users are receiving the help they need to successfully implement the software. Most important will be the ability to translate complex audit processes into clear workflow in plain English.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- CA or CPA qualification,
- Audit experience in a CA environment,
- Great communication skills,
- High level written English for technical content and training material,
- Ability to work with a team plus have a high level of self-motivation,
- Confidence using cloud-based software of various sorts.
Once established in the above the role may also develop into:
- training users
- marketing and demonstration of product
- being involved with the team in planning and strategy for new development work
Remuneration, Location and hours
- full time (although shorter working week is also possible),
- based at "The Orchard" shared workspace, Whangarei, Northland, NZ
- remuneration package flexible depending on qualifications, experience and skills
- the successful person will be available to start in February/March 2019
All enquiries treated in strict confidence. Send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: you need to be eligible to live and work in New Zealand long-term to be considered for this role i.e NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.