We are in a growth stage, adding additional breadth to our product range, and seeking to expand into new markets. So we are looking for someone to help us accomplish this.
The content manager will be responsible for:
- keeping our current content up to date
- developing new content for auditors across a variety of assurance type work
- helping develop supporting products
- providing email support for user questions (shared among team)
- research, involving staying current with new developments in audit and accounting and ensuring we are anticipating changes
- developing support and training materials (written and video)
- potential for training auditors in use of product
- potential for active marketing and demonstration of product, following up leads
- being involved with the team in planning and strategy for new development work
- training and review will be provided as you gain skills in working with Audit Assistant templates
Skills, qualifications and experience
You would probably have a background/training in audit, be familiar with Auditing and Accounting standards, great attention to detail while able to retain the big picture. In addition:
- good writing/English skills
- a passion for developing and maintaining great content – especially for finding the best way for efficient workflow to happen
- ideally a qualification in accountancy/audit and membership of a professional body (CAANZ/CPA etc)
- good people skills for training and support
- ability to work closely with the rest of the (mostly) young team
- familiarity with Trello, Google Hangouts, Zendesk, useful but not essential
- any other experience and skills that you might want to bring to this diverse role
- advanced software skills not required, although a knowledge of basic coding concepts, cloud software and agile development would be helpful
- overseas audit experience would also be an advantage but not essential
- we enjoy a relaxed, collaborative environment, so to fit in with the values of our team and to catch our enthusiasm for our work and our commitment to customer service is essential
Remuneration, Location and hours
- full time (although short working week is also possible), based in headquarters in Whangarei, Northland or working remotely - but would need to be willing to meet up with team in person regularly, and be engaged via Trello, Google Hangouts, Zendesk etc.
- remuneration package flexible depending on qualifications, experience and skills, with potential for participation in employee share arrangement for the right person
- the successful person will be available to start in February/March 2019.
All enquiries treated in strict confidence. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: you need to be eligible to live and work in New Zealand long-term to be considered for this role i.e NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.