A rare opportunity for a motivated person who has worked with auditing and accounting standards and audit processes to grow their career and exercise a wide variety of additional skills in a friendly, service-focussed company. There is potential for flexibility in hours and location.
Why join us?
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and skills in all aspects of assurance engagements, work with a a great team in a stimulating environment, interact with a wide variety of users, and develop their training and marketing skills.
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in assisting with development of new products and services, maintaining existing content to the latest audit and accounting standards, providing support to our clients, and creation of training materials. This will include ensuring that existing users are receiving the best possible service, and that new users are receiving the help they need to successfully implement the software.
What skills and background will you need?
- The ability to translate complex audit processes into clear workflow in plain English,
- Familiarity with Auditing and Accounting standards and audit processes,
- Great communication skills,
- High level written English for technical content and training material,
- Ability to work with a team plus strong self-motivation,
- Confidence using cloud-based software of various sorts,
- Will need to be eligible to live and work in New Zealand long-term to be considered for this role i.e NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Remuneration, location and hours
- Full time (although shorter/flexible working week is also possible),
- Based at "The Orchard" shared workspace, Whangarei, Northland, NZ but if you live elsewhere in NZ, and would be able to work remotely, please still apply, so long as you would be available to travel for training or meetups,
- Remuneration package flexible depending on qualifications, experience and skills,
All enquiries treated in strict confidence. Send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.