Audit Assistant is all about helping users to powerfully collaborate with each other, with their clients, with third parties and with us using real-time cloud-based technology.
- Reviewers, staff and third parties may all work together seamlessly without any installation or network configuration
- Work may be completed and reviewed online, including from Tablet and Smart-phone
- Pages may be shared with clients/third parties for upload of documents and real-time interaction
- Interactive risk assessment, key issues, follow-up points, review notes and management letter points
- One-click Conclusions close page and limit job completion until work completed
- One-click stamps page as reviewed
- Rollover function allows one-click adoption of prior work items and attachments into the new period
- Content may be customised to specific requirements
- Attachments including scans, documents, spreadsheets, photographs and PDFs may be added
- Full TLS encryption of data transfer
- Hosted by Sitehost (Auckland, NZ) with off-site backup with Amazon S3 (Australia)
- Snapshot recovery system allows rollback and job duplication to any earlier date
- Online fast support and feedback so that our development is in tune with what users need
Have more questions? Submit a request
Subscribe to our mailing list
We have a regular newsletter which includes the latest updates in the audit and assurance space as well as on to our latest work.
Click here to view previous newsletters, enter your email bellow to subscribe.