SaaS means the software is maintained by us on a server and accessed by users over the internet.
- All modern browsers will run Audit Assistant therefore computer type, operating system or network type is not an issue
- Security on a SaaS model is as high or higher than a normal office-based network or PC/Laptop - our hosting, backups and security are handled by a professional data centre (Sitehost in Auckland)
- We also back up our database and all client attachments to the NZ -based file storage service Cloudscale
- We have an automated 'snapshot' system enabling users to revert to prior versions of the job in case of accidental data deletion
- We use industry standard encryption and SSL/TLS data transfer protection
- Potentially a firm may run a full audit/assurance function without an internal network as our platform provides this network via the internet