Attachments may be added to any work item:
- Including PDF's, scanned documents, digital photographs, audio files, Word and Excel documents etc.
- Attachments may be uploaded by client/third party via shared pages
- Attachments added on one part of workbook may be dragged and dropped to different parts to create hyperlinked cross-accessible references
- Direct upload of photos and scans from Smartphones
- Attachments are included in PDF of completed job
- A display name may be chosen that is different to the default file name.
- Click on the link to open in the appropriate application
- Links to outside documents (say in Google Docs) may be added
Drag & Drop attachments
- Any item on a workpaper can have attachments added to them.
- An alternative method to add attachments is by dragging a file onto an item.
- This method can also be used to attach multiple attachments
- See video for example