Audit Assistant makes use of comments boxes where basic text-based answers are required. Even with multi-voice or yes/no answers narrative may always be added through adding optional comments.
- Comments may be added to default comments boxes or extra comments boxes may be accessed from the drop-down arrow at end of each work-item
- The O/slash icon on right enters n/a in comment box (also enter n/a using the esc key)
- Shift+enter makes a paragraph in comments boxes and conclusions (use enter key to save and move to the next comment)
- Comments may add cross reference to another workpaper or to referenced attachment
- May add multiple comments to work items by selecting drop-down box again
- A work item is treated as complete once it has received at least one comment - receives a green tick
- May drag text into comment box from elsewhere or copy and paste
May drag text into comment box from elsewhere or copy and paste.