On rollover a PDF of the entire file including attachments is created. You should then download and save this onto your own directory.
- The client status on the main page is updated to the new year.
- The current column 'final' figures are moved to 'prior' which also updates all the lead schedules but sub-totals and mapping to lead-schedules are retained (when a new trial balance is imported the 'prior year' column should be left out - existing accounts are matched and updated with the new data and any new or different accounts are placed at the top of the trial balance to be dragged and dropped into the appropriate area).
- The page structure is retained.
- All work including attachments and comments is moved into grayed-out 'prior year' areas which may then be brought forward as per below, then edited as required. The name and date of the staff member doing the work is updated on bring-forward. If these prior year boxes are simply ignored they will disappear on conclusion.
- Transaction tests are deleted but data tables and tests set up in the prior year are retained to be brought forward and re-adopted as required.