Clive McKegg has many years experience in Chartered Accounting, including audits of large and small Companies and Not-for-profit organisations.
- He graduated BCom from Auckland University in 1982 and was admitted to the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants in 1984
- He worked for Hutchison Hull (Deloittes) in audit for 3 years
- He has since worked in a number of second tier firms and smaller firms, owning his own practice from 2003-2010
- In March 2010 he sold his practice to concentrate full-time on Audit Assistant
- He is currently responsible for content, sales, development and training
- Clive has completed a graduate diploma in theology and world-views, enjoys the outdoors with his wife Sylvia, is passionate about community development and is based in Whangarei, NZ
Matt McKegg has been involved in Audit Assistant since its early days and has followed his passion in software and graphic design into his own career as a software architect and programmer.
- Matt operated his own software development company while also being involved in Audit Assistant
- He is a specialist in web-based software (Ruby on Rails, Node.js in particular)
- Matt also provides the graphic design and overall look and feel of Audit Assistant
- He has been involved fulltime in Audit Assistant since 2011 and is co-director
- Matt's role is in development, design, support and optimisation making sure we are using the best possible tools to serve our users
- Matt is also involved in music production and creating software for live electronic music and is based in Wellington, NZ