- "You get up to saving maybe about a third or half of your time" - James Murray / Associated Business Advisors
- "It compares favourably with the audit software that I used in one of the Big Four firms" - Catriona Cory / Hounsell Accountants
- "If you’ve got an audit background there’s not much training that you need" - Judi Jones / JSA Audit
More from Audit Assistant
About Audit Assistant
We are an NZ company providing content and software to audit professionals. Our main clients are Chartered Accountants who perform assurance and compliance engagements for a large range of clients including schools, charities of all sizes, small to listed public companies, and trust accounts for real estate agents, PTEs and Body-Corps.
Our goal is to create secure, up to date and efficient compliance and review systems with great professional customer service. We have a proven history of looking after client data, fast resolution of issues and maximum up-time.
Why use Audit Assistant
Audit Assistant is a service that provides an Audit, Compliance, Compilation and Review Engagement documentation system. All of our content is kept up-to-date with New Zealand and Australian standards and translates well into SME Audit work anywhere in the world where International Auditing Standards apply.
- • Easy to complete workpapers with the ability to attach documents
- • Share content online with clients and peer reviewers
- • Output PDF documents for each job
- • Real-time access to jobs for multiple users
- • Annual rollover of documents ready for the new year
- • Intuitive and easy to learn design
- • User customisable plus content development service available
Audit Assistant not only makes the auditing process streamlined and easy for auditors but for all parties involved. If this sounds right for you, check out our available packages and customer testimonials.