An online software tool for assisting accountancy firms with their audit work.
Audit Assistant allows firms to provide better value to clients while performing a thorough, efficient audit that complies with current auditing standards and doing away with old paper based systems.
We started the project specifically for efficiently auditing smaller entities. In contrast to other commonly used auditing software, it has remained an easy to use entry-level tool for smaller firms.
It also provides a cost-effective option for firms who retain their large-scale software for larger audits but who wish to also use a product more suited to smaller jobs.
We are based in New Zealand and currently focus on the local market. However, our content translates well into SME Audit work anywhere in the world where International Auditing Standards apply.
- How do I log in to my account?
- What are the Hardware/Software requirements?
- What exactly gets rolled over at year end?
- Are very small jobs economical using Audit Assistant?
- How much data does Audit Assistant use through the 3G/4G network?
- How are attachments viewed in completed PDF jobs?
- Hosting and Data Retention
- Why use this technology?
- Disaster Recovery and Cloud Computing
- The Technology Behind Audit Assistant
- Online Review
- Online Interaction with Clients
- Management Letter Points
- Follow-ups and Review Notes
- Journal Entries
- Adding digital attachments
- Transaction testing pages
- Risk Assessment
- ★ Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Audits
- ★ Agreed Upon Procedures Engagements now available
- SSP and Entity Information testing content added to Review Engagements
- New Options in Internal Control Checklist
- Minor Updates to Schools Templates
- Tier 3 and 4 PBE Review Templates Released
- ★ Q. I have a group of clients which have very similar controls. Can I copy the work I have done under controls (B section) from one job into the others then just amend for any small changes?
- Q. How do I change the balance date on an existing job?
- Q. Why are unadjusted errors not showing on my error report?
- How do I refresh the date on a document?
- How do I change the name of my firm on letters and reports generated?
- How do I mark sections for staff to complete?
- ★ Setting an alternative address to receive monthly invoices
- ★ Key Audit Matters
- ★ Links to standards (and mapping report)
- Adding a key issue
- Materiality assessment
- ★ Management Representation Letter updates
- ★ Breakdown analysis increased for medium and high risks
- ★ Adding more formatting options to fields in tables
- ★ Sections totals now included in selectable queries
- ★ Deadline updates from deadline page now saving correctly
- Update to Tier 4 PBE Compilation Tool