An online software tool for assisting accountancy firms with their audit work.
Audit Assistant allows firms to provide better value to clients while performing a thorough, efficient audit that complies with current auditing standards and doing away with old paper based systems.
We started the project specifically for efficiently auditing smaller entities. In contrast to other commonly used auditing software, it has remained an easy to use entry-level tool for smaller firms.
It also provides a cost-effective option for firms who retain their large-scale software for larger audits but who wish to also use a product more suited to smaller jobs.
We are based in New Zealand and currently focus on the local market. However, our content translates well into SME Audit work anywhere in the world where International Auditing Standards apply.
- How do I log in to my account?
- What are the Hardware/Software requirements?
- What exactly gets rolled over at year end?
- Are very small jobs economical using Audit Assistant?
- How much data does Audit Assistant use through the 3G/4G network?
- How are attachments viewed in completed PDF jobs?
- Hosting and Data Retention
- Why use this technology?
- Disaster Recovery and Cloud Computing
- The Technology Behind Audit Assistant
- Online Review
- Online Interaction with Clients
- Management Letter Points
- Follow-ups and Review Notes
- Journal Entries
- Adding digital attachments
- Transaction testing pages
- Risk Assessment
- New Options in Internal Control Checklist
- Minor Updates to Schools Templates
- Tier 3 and 4 PBE Review Templates Released
- Upgrade to annual roll over process
- Problems with viewing Excel or Word files? Now resolved.
- New Home Page
- Q. How do I change the balance date on an existing job?
- Q. Why are unadjusted errors not showing on my error report?
- How do I refresh the date on a document?
- How do I change the name of my firm on letters and reports generated?
- How do I mark sections for staff to complete?
- How do I share pages with third parties (e.g. Internal Control Checklists)?
- Side Bar Tools
- Customising Pages - Adding a new page
- Customising a document for your firm
- Adding Management Report Points
- Adding Attachments
- Risk Analysis and Assessment
- ★ Compliance Engagement Template Updates Released
- ★ Options for setting more confidence levels for sampling
- ★ Deadlines update
- ★ Compliance Engagement - Real Estate Trust Account updates
- ★ New style audit reports and new templates need to be used for all audit jobs with y/e after 15 December 2016
- OUTAGE - 9 June 4:15pm